Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Arina is a Partner and the Malaysia Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Leader in Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd. She is also the EY Asean Integrated Reporting subject matter expert.
- Arina assists clients to integrate sustainability into long-term strategic and operational plans to create lasting value, enhance reputation and build public trust. Her experience is primarily in sustainability consulting, ESG strategy, due diligence, framework development, outcome measurement and stakeholder management.
- Under Arina’s leadership, EY issued the inaugural Climate Risk Disclosure Barometer 2020 Malaysia, which analyzed Malaysia’s top 100 public-listed companies’ reporting disclosures against the global Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations.
- In 2020 and 2022, Arina supported Bank Negara Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia Joint Committee for Climate Change (JC3) to facilitate capability-building workshops under the UK Prosperity Fund’s ASEAN Low Carbon Energy Programme.
- Arina has also been involved in discussions with the Ministry of Environment and Water, Bursa Malaysia and the Securities Commission Malaysia on green and social policies and standards for Malaysia.