Stream 1: Payments & Transactions
The Digital Transformation in the Banking Sector
- The 4th Industrial revolution leading to the digital era in banking.
- The evolution of Electronic Banking to Digital Banking. What is Digital Banking?
- Successful FinTechs – Who are they and what they do? Can they sustain?
- The Future in Virtual Bank
- Current challenges of the banking sector and how can banks gear up for digital transformation?
Stream 2: Retail Banking Technologies
In Conversation: Digital Banking and the Preferred Interface
- Moving forward, what is the preferred user interface?
- Smart devices and IoT – creating new points of customer engagement
- What is the return of investment to the bank and the risk of not “doing it all”.
Stream 3: Technology Risk Management
Cloud – Enabling Change Securely
- TIME BFSI Cloud can provide a multitude of advantages to BFSI customers locally.
- As Banks use cloud to roll out various digital products to enable their staff and partners to be more productive, acquire and service customers anytime, anywhere. What are the risks?
- What banks must do to gain competitive advantage, while ensuring the availability, reliability and security of their digital services.
Ali Hakim, Andreas Kurniawan, John Wong, Kanags Surendan, Mark McKenzie, Paresh Khetani