Stream 1: Payments & Transactions
Bringing Banking to Digital – Pattern and Architecture
- Digital Transformation in large scale nationwide bank is not without its own set of challenges. A large part of these are around software development and architecture.
- Legacy systems, ever-changing technology space, shrinking budget, new software development philosophies and software development skillset and fast governance are some of the more prominent of these challenges.
- In this paper, we are highlighting these challenges sharing some patterns and approaches to help mitigate or solve some of these problems.
Stream 2: Retail Banking Technologies
Financial Inclusion and How Technology and Partnership are Impacting the Lives of Low Incomes
- Technology as an enabler to serve the low income and how the trends across the world are shaping up.
- Putting customer back into perspective and what should be the vision of success look like (access or usage).
- What do people expect from financial services to do for them and how they see that across their life cycle needs?
Stream 3: Technology Risk Management
Incorporation of RPA in Risk & Compliance
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in risk and compliance issues.
- AI integration in RPA to manage greater complexity in risk and compliance.
- Data quality management.
Azrul Madisa, Dominic Wu, Jaspreet Singh