BankTech Asia Overview 2014
Conference Topic Focus
Asia’s long awaited banking technology conference is back!
This year’s BankTech Asia Conference will focus on the following range of banking technology & trends:
- Future Banking Technology Innovations
- Business Process Management
- Omni Channel Solutions
- Personal Financial Management (PFM)
- Private Cloud Architecture
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Security & Risk Management
- AML & Fraud Management
- Compliance & Regulations
- Mobility Solutions
- Big Data Revolution
New This Year! – Executive Forums
These dynamic 45 minutes sessions, held concurrently, will be the highlight of the day. This stage aims to provide a platform for the delegates to bounce ideas and discuss emerging issues faced by the financial services industry. The Executive Forum series places emphasis on issues related to the banking technology arena, harnessing from the experiences of distinguished pool of regional experts. Delegates may opt to join one of the executive forums below:
- Balancing Innovation & Security
- Intelligence in Combating Fraud
- The Changing Face in Compliance Risk
We’ve made changes to the way we arrange our stream sessions based on your feedback. Check out our agenda now!
Knowledge Group is pleased to announce that we’ve officially appointed Middle East Insitute of Bankers as our Strategic Partner in Iran.
For registrations you may get in touch with Middle East Institute of Bankers directly